Brilliant Lighting Brighton 52" Timber Ceiling Fan with Light & Remote
The Brighton ceiling fan by Brilliant Lighting is a contemporary ceiling fan with integrated light kit and remote control for ease of use.
Featuring weighted plywood timber blades to ensure smooth quiet operation, the Brighton ceiling fan is tropically rated with Brilliant's All-Seasons technology for use all year round.
Note: This fan does not include a three-speed wall controller, the fan is solely remote control operated.
Must be Installed by a Licensed Electrician
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 6,000m³/hr
- Tropically rated with Brilliant’s All-Seasons technology for use all year round.
- Comes with integrated light kit.
- 2 x ES Lampholders to suit Energy Saving Bulbs (globes not included)
- Motor 153 × 15mm (65W)
- Blade Pitch: 11 degree
- Ceiling Rake: 32 degree max
- Control Remote included
- 4 x PLYWOOD weighted blades ensure smooth quiet operation
- 132cm (52 inches) Blade Span
- 5 year warranty on the motor, including a 2 year in-home warranty
Remote Control Details:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Remote Control
- Wall mount holder included
- Takes 9V battery (Not included)
- Soft touch control
- Fan Off/On (High/Medium/Low)
- Light – On/Off
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.