Brilliant Lighting Atrium 52" 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Ceiling Fan
The Atrium ceiling fan by Brilliant features a 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel body and canopy, as well as for the four blades. The blade span of this fan is 52", or 1320mm, the blade pitch is 5 degrees and the perfect-hang canopy allows for installation on raked ceilings up to 14 degrees. This fan has a powerful and efficient 70W motor which produces 12577m³/hr airflow at 265RPM on High. The Atrium is tropically rated, it is suitable for outdoor undercover intstallation. A 3-speed wall control is included and this fan is both remote control and light adaptable, both sold separately.
- Maximum airflow: 12,577m³/hr
- 52" (1320mm) blade span
- Four Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel body, blades & ceiling canopy
- 5 degree blade pitch
- Powerful and efficient 70W Motor
- 265 RPM on High
- Tropically rated, suitable for outdoor undercover installation
- Perfect-hang canopy allows for installation on raked ceilings up to 14 degrees
- 3 Speed wall control included
- Remote control adaptable
- Fully light adaptable. (Sold separately)
- 5 Year Warranty on motor, 2 Year In-Home Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.