Brilliant Lighting 350W Universal Leading/Trailing Edge Rotary Dimmer
The Brilliant Lighting 250W universal dimmer is a compact, modular dimming mechanism rated at 350W, and designed for universal load compatibility. The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Used to control loads such as LED, incandescent lamps, 240V halogen lamps, dichroic lamps and low voltage lighting that uses iron-core or electronic transformers. The dimming performance is optimised to ensure smooth, linear dimming across the control range.
- 240v @ 50hz
- Minimum 5W load
- Maximum 350W load
- 2% to 100% dimming
- Fits in to standard wall brackets
- Design & optimised for dimmable LED lamps & fittings
- Suitable for most dimmable 420V, 12V lamp sources including GU10, MR16, GX54 and G4 fittings
- Works with most magnetic or electronic transformers
- Soft start for improved lamp life
- Detects the load type and selects either leading or trailing edge as required
- EMC compatible
- 2 wire design - suitable for lamps & most standard wiring fittings
- 1 Year Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.