Brilliant Flexiscan 3 Wire LED PIR Security Motion Sensor
The Flexiscan/Intelliscanner Security Sensor by Brilliant Lighting is a Passive Infra-Red (PIR) movement sensor switch designed for operation of security lighting and other installations. It is a three-wire device that can be used to switch a number of different types of load. It features a heavy duty switching circuit that is designed to suit both large incandescent and inductive loads such as ceiling fans and home appliances. With its high IP66 weatherproof rating it is ideal for outdoor operation in all climates and weather conditions.
It can detect in a full 110 degree angle with a 18 meter detection range and can power on between 5 seconds to 10 minutes. IP66 rated.
- LED Compatible
- Passive Infra-red technology
- Multi-segmented optical lens for better detection
- 3-Wire design for greater reliability
- Wall or ceiling installation
- Heavy duty switching circuitry, suitable for large loads
- Easy to mount
- 5 Year Warranty
- Availble in Beige or Black
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.