Brilliant Discus 100W LED Industrial Highbay
The Discus LED Highbay by Brilliant Lighting is a commercial grade fixed highbay kit. The Discus is available in a Black finish and comes complete with a LED driver, flex and plug. The LED Highbay are ideal for factories, Stockrooms, Supermarkets,Gyms, Petrol Stations, Wearhouse and other commercial spaces. The Dicuss is a IP65 Outdoor rating allowing the fitting to be installed inside and outdoors.
7000K Light Tempreture
Our electricians recommend Surface Socket Outlets for ease of replacement and warranty purposes.
- Black Diecast alloy housing with painted steel bracket.
- 304 stainless steel hook and external bolts
- High performance LED SMD Arrays
- High efficiency Sosen LED driver with SAA approved 1m flex & plug
- Long lasting, up to 40,000 hours
- Includes 840mm high tensile steel safety lanyard with steel carabiner’s.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Instant start, no re-strike delays
- Easy-install fitting for fast, effortless retro-fitting
- Improved illumination quality
- Reduce your energy usage and save money on your utility bills
- Reduce maintenance costs as LED HighBay have longer life than traditional lighting solutions
- Short payback period possible depending on usage
- Suitable for dry, damp and wet locations
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.