Atom AT8037 8W LED Dimmable High Output Downlight - White Frame
The Atom AT8037 is a high output 8W LED Downlight with an integrated LED driver that can generate an amazing 700 - 790 lumens output. With a 90° beam angle, even a large room can be easily lit up with a few of these AT8037 downlights. This downlight is fully dimmable down to 30% with Atom's trailing edge dimmers. The Atom AT8037 LED Downlight comes with an IP44 weatherproof rating, making it suitable for installation above showers or in outdoor undercover areas. With its IC-F rating, the AT8037 can be completely covered by building insulation, ideal for tight ceiling spaces.
Please note: The AT8037 model is a fully dimmable downlight. Please refer to the Official Dimming Statement in Specifications for more information.
- 8W high output LED with built-in driver
- White frame
- High output: 700 - 790lm brightness output
- Dimmable down to 30% with Atom AT9302 & AT9301 dimmers
- 90° beam angle
- 90mm cutout size
- IP44 rated – Protected against sprays of water from all directions such as a gentle spray from a hose or pipe/faucet
- IC-F rated - Can be installed abutted to and covered with building insulation
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.