Atom AT3013 26W LED CCT Indoor Oyster Light with Corridor Sensor Function
The AT3013 oyster light by Atom Lighting is a functional round oyster with an acrylic diffuser. Colour temperature can be adjustable from warm white, cool white to daylight with a switchable dip switch. This oyster light has a maintenance free insect resistant seal to stop insects from entering the oyster light. This oyster light is designed for indoor use only.
Smart twist and lock feature has been incorporated for quicker and easier installation.
This AT5709 model comes equipped with the Corridor Function that uses the in-built motion sensor to that switches the light on when motion is detected under insufficient ambient light. The corridor function is ideal for use in transition areas such walkways and corridors.
- White polycarbonate base & diffuser
- Insect resistant seal
- 26W LED
- Brightness output: 1600lm (3000K) / 1860lm (4000K) / 1740lm (5000K)
- Colour changing technology: 3000K / 4000K / 5000K
- Corridor function with PIR motion sensor
- On-Off function - When insufficient ambient light, the sensor switches on the lamp when motion is detected.
- 3 step dimming function - When there is insufficient light the sensor switches on the lamp when motion is detected. After hold time, the sensor dims the lamp at a low light level if no new motion trigger. After stand-by period, the sensor switches off the lamp if no motion is detected in its detection zone.
- Setting sensor - By selecting the combination on the DIP switch, sensor data can be precisely set for each specific application.
- 120° Beam angle
- CRI > 80
- IP20 for indoor use only
- 3 Year Warranty