Atlas Irene 5 60" DC Timber Ceiling Fan with Remote Control
Preorder now to receive stock in early January 2018.
The Irene-5 by Atlas Fans cuts a figure like no other with its rustic, yet strikingly modern design. Featuring three neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid Walnut-stained wooden blades and spherical motor housing complementing its minimal profile. The Atlas Irene-5 ceiling fan is streamlined whilst still appearing warm and natural.
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
- Maximum Airflow: 9,534m³/h
- 1520mm (60") diameter
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible 31.5W DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Supplied with 6 speed remote control with reverse.
- Optional 30” (760mm) or 72” (1830mm) extension downrods available (not included)
- Location: Indoor and outdoor damp location only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
The Irene-5 includes the following standard equipment:
- 6-speed remote control with reverse function & wall mount
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees
- 10” downrod (can be cut if required)
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.