Atlas Acqua Two Head Ceiling Fan - Wooden Blades
The Acqua rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed to resemble the molecular structure of water, the Earth’s most precious resource.
The Acqua offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation.
A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
Atlas rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum Airflow: 6,647m³/h
- Increasing angles of fan heads to support poles increases speed of axial rotation. Optimum fan head position is 60 degrees
- Twin motor design
- Supplied with 3 speed wall control. Suitable with RF remote control with wall cradle. (not included)
- Optional 30” (760mm) or 72” (1830mm) extension downrods available (not included)
The Acqua includes the following standard equipment:
- 3-speed wall control with light switch
- vaulted ceiling canopy
- 10”downrod (can be cut if required)
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.