- Hunter Pacific’s only metal four bladed fan.
- Steel body and blade holders, stainless steel blades only.
- Genuine 22 degree pitch on the blades.
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 28 degrees (accessory kit available for up to 45 degrees)
- Comes with a 2 year in home warranty and further 3 year replacement warranty.
- The wall switch is designed to suit most Australian wall plates.
The Typhoon Metal 1220mm (48") and 1320mm (52") ceiling fans have a 16 pole, 188mm x15mm motor, while the 1420mm (56") ceiling fan has a 16 pole 188mm x 25mm motor. All Hunter Pacific fan motors use vacuum impregnated high-grade copper windings, silicon-steel stators and sealed bearings for long life and quiet operation. The wall controller in conjunction with the stator windings ensures optimum speeds for all conditions. With minimal motor movement and a cool operational temperature, this powerful motor is guaranteed lasting operation.
The blades of the Typhoon Metal are made from steel. These are finished using the same process as the motors. There are over 300 processes that the blades must go through to ensure a quality lasting finish. The blade has an angled trailing edge to ensure that maximum air volume is moved by the blade.
The Typhoon ceiling fan has a genuine 22 degree pitch on the blade. The angle consists of 2 parts, the 17 degree on the blade and a further 5 degree on the trailing edge to increase the volume of air moved by the product.
Remote Control Kits
- 45 degree ceiling canopy kits
- Light Kits (can attach all light kits in the accessory lights list with the exception of the Icon,Concept 2 and Aurora Alternatives 2 Accessory light kits).