- What is the shipping policy?
- When should I book an appointment with my electrician?
- How long does delivery take?
- Do you ship outside of Australia?
- What shipping couriers do you use?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- How do I track my order and delivery status?
- What happens if my items are back-ordered?
What is the shipping policy?
JD Lighting offers free tracked delivery for most online orders over $99*.
Currently we do not offer free shipping to Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory & Tasmania. Your total shipping charges will be automatically calculated during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
When should I book an appointment with my electrician?
We understand that it is tempting to book your electrician well in advance. However, we strongly recommend holding off your electrician appointment until after you have received your order. This would allow for an adequate amount of time to ensure the contents of your order have arrived safely and to accommodate for any unexpected delay in shipping, which is unfortunately beyond our control. As we are a lighting and fans reseller only, JD Lighting cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred to you from (but not limited to) the installation/uninstallation from your chosen electrical contractor.
How long does delivery take?
We endeavour to have all in-stock orders processed and leave our warehouse within 3 business days upon receipt of payment.
- Regional areas will take longer for delivery.
- Orders placed on public holidays or sale periods may take extra 2 – 3 business days to process.
- Owing to the logistical difficulties in delivering to certain remote areas, we reserve the right to amend your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions.
Do you ship outside of Australia?
Yes we do ship internationally, including New Zealand and many other places. Please contact us directly to arrange for international shipping.
What shipping couriers do you use?
We use Australia Post and StarTrack for all Australian orders, and most items will be dispatched within the specified time frame. Please allow for few more days in the event of poor weather or high traffic period such as public holidays.
Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
Yes, definitely. Please make sure to choose different addresses during the checkout process.
How do I track my order and delivery status?
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a shipping confirmation email from our shipping courier with tracking number and link to track your order online. Tracking information will be made available as soon as you receive this email.
What happens if my items are back-ordered?
In the rare event that your item is back-ordered, you will be notified immediately about the possibility for delay. Most back-ordered cases are resolved within few business days.