- What is the returns policy?
- What is the return procedure?
- Can I exchange a product?
- What happens if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn’t what I ordered?
- When will I get my refund/exchange?
- Can I still return my order after 30 days?
What is the returns policy?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. There are no catches or exceptions.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund sale items or items purchased during sales promotions, but we’ll gladly exchange them or issue you with a credit note.
- It is important that you check your order upon collection and always before use or installation. If there is any error then please report to us immediately and we will try our best to resolve it for you.
What is the return procedure?
Before attempting to return an order, you will need contact our customer service team to request for a returns authorisation email. Without this, it can be difficult to process your return meaning that the process may take longer. We encourage you to use a registered courier service, along with good packaging, when sending your parcel. JD Lighting cannot be responsible for any undelivered, loss or damaged parcels.
You will need to cover the cost of return to us, and include the original proof of purchase (store receipt or online order confirmation email) along with the return item. Please note that your return must be sent back within 30 days of the order date.
Can I exchange a product?
Exchanges are allowed provided that the item is in uninstalled, unused, and in resalable condition with all original packaging and tags attached. Exchanges must be sought within 30 days from purchase. Simply contact us and return what you don’t want and place a new order for what you require on our website or through the phone.
What happens if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn’t what I ordered?
If you have received a damaged, defective or the wrong product, please contact our customer service team and let the representative know the details of your order and we will sort it out for you as soon as possible.
In some cases where an item is found damaged or faulty, the item will need to be returned to us for full inspection.
When will I get my refund/exchange?
Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the returned product reaches our warehouse, gets inspected by our customer service team and is confirmed to meet our returns policy. Please allow for up to 14 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Can I still return my order after 30 days?
JD Lighting only accept returns within the 30 day return period. If 30 days have passed since the original purchase date, JD Lighting at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind. In such cases, JD Lighting may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with store credit or exchange to the current value of the merchandise.